Your Health is Our Priority
Hello Faircourt Family and Friends. We are certainly looking forward to seeing you again. Below is little update on health and safety as we move forward. We are planning to be back in the office preparing for your return the first week of May. Government willing, we will be ready to see you by May 18th. We want you to feel assured that when you come into our office you won’t be exposed to the Coronavirus or any other communicable illnesses. In addition to our current and standard infection control practices, we have had the facility disinfected and have implemented new aerosol suction lines in each treatment room as well as air purification systems throughout the office, updated face shields, N95 masks and head coverings for team members, all for your protection and ours. We will be implementing the following additional measures and screening procedures for both patients and team, to ensure everyone’s health and safety:
- All patients will be thoroughly screened by phone before their reserved appointment. The current protocol is to screen patients by questions regarding contact and exposure of Covid-19.
- Only 2 patient will be allowed in the waiting room at a time.
- Upon arrival, we ask that patients check into their appointment by verbal confirmation with the designated front office team member. All team members and patients will complete the daily screening procedures.
- As both team members and patients arrive at the office, you will be escorted to our health assessment area designed to ensure health and wellness by confirming health assessment questions, recording your current temperature (using an infrared thermometer) and providing you with a Covid test prior to escorting you to the appropriate treatment area. (Both COVID and anti-body tests will be available).
- Every half hour our team will complete a “disinfectant sweep” by disinfecting all door handles, desk areas and bathrooms with sanitizing wipes.
As much as we enjoy spending time with our patients during their dental visit, we ask that you respect social distancing requirements by avoiding contact with others such as hand-shaking, hugging, touching or sharing non-treatment related items.
We ask that patients do not bring any outside food or drink items into the practice. For better control of contact areas, payments, and future scheduling will be completed with Ann, however prior to leaving the treatment room consider your needs as you approach the front desk to reduce contamination potential. We are committed to maintaining OSHA and CDC infection control guidelines within our practice and will ensure all team members are equipped with the PPE required to protect both our patients and our team.
As part of our dental family, we value our commitment to deliver quality lifetime dentistry. Thank you for your continued patience as we strive to serve and support you and our Faircourt Community in the most excellent way.